Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Cecily Moore │ Grateful Album


Hi All!   Cecily here with … you guessed it - another mini album in the works! As you may very well know, Little Lamm & Co. released a wonderful kit for the Thanksgiving season titled ‘Grateful’ and in the bundle are some fabulous 4x4 photo templates. They’re perfect for easily customizing a little Instagram album just like the one I’m sharing! If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that I’ve become enamored with the daily sunrises I get to see due to my early rising and the wonderful viewpoint from my daily commute. I wanted to document them in a mini book and what better way than with easy to use photo templates! All I have so far is the beginning of the book, but I figured I’d share it with you anyways! I’m using the wonderful 4” square templates to create layouts showcasing the breathtaking sunrises and my gratefulness in getting to catch them and their diversity. So go ahead – grab those templates and get going on documenting what you’re most thankful for this season!   Xo, Cecily | The Paper Curator



Products Used: Grateful 4x4 Mini Album Bundle





Hi! I’m Cecily, an avid scrapbooker + coffee drinker + pursuer of happiness. A fashion designer by trade, I use the knowledge from my art and design background to create unique, artistic keepsakes with an emphasis on color, typography, and texture. I live my New York life to the fullest while curating it into paper keepsakes to share.










 




No comments:

Post a Comment