Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, October 30, 2015

DigiScrap Parade is Here! To Gather Free Mini Kit



It's Here! It's Here! How great is this! I have a mini for you today and I have 2 more minis coming next weekend for Digital Scrapbook Day!

Alternate Link 

Digital Scrapbook Day is coming next weekend! I have two more freebie minis coming up. One will be on my Facebook Page and one will go out to my newsletter subscribers!  That's 3 total freebies! Make sure you are following on Facebook and subscribed to my newsletter to receive all the freebies!




 You should have arrived here from Two Tiny Turtles and next on the hop is JoCee Designs





I have 5 new products for you this week at The Digital Press! If you like templates, you will be in heaven. I have three 6x8 template sets, a 6x4, and an overlay set to help you document December! All are 20% off only through Sunday!!




The next two sets are sets I just moved over from my Etsy Shop. Now you can get them on sale! Each set sontains 15, 6x8 size templates that are perfect for albums.



That's it for this week! Happy Halloween everyone!!


42 comments:

  1. Loving the color scheme for this quarters parade. Thank you for your parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your beautiful mini kits! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your portion of To Gather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will not download. Other blog trains have trouble with dropbox. In fact, other scrapbookers have changed to a new downloading service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unable to download your part of the blogtrain. Would love to have it so please look into dropbox. There are many times when it doesn't work. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. Love the House!
    The first time I came to your site, it wouldn't let me download cause it said it was busy. I waited and now having come back, it worked fine. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not been good about leaving comments to say thank-you in past Parades, so I want to make sure you know how much I appreciate you (and your work!). I love the colors you selected from this quarter's palette, and the word art in your kit is gorgeous. Thank you for being so generous with your time and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your lovely work so generously! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks for sharing your beautiful kit on this wonderful blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your lovely work so generously! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Makes my heart feel and warm and cozy! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, I adore all the soft pink...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot for your share of the parade!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for your part of the parade!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Been trying to download your part of the parade but having difficulties with the link is it broken or has it been removed already :( ? Is this the link: https://hightailspaces.com/space/jmLp2 just gives a black screen.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the lovely kit. It's so delicate and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  17. TY for the beautiful ToGather gifts on your blog and FB page. I just found out about it tonight trying to download like a madman... ;-) I signed up for your NL too but I may be too late for that part. I hope not! TYSVM!!! :D

    ReplyDelete